The Logan Family
who's Rudy, are they cheating on Lucky boy? I still can't believe Lucky boy just went like that!
You could have told me you were going to post these pictures, I would have tried to hid one of my chins at least.
Oh Babsy, you're too cute. You're always cute. Did I mention you can leave comments on my blog now?
Jenn, thanks for letting me "in" your blog. I miss Kathi too. Hope she calls someone soon.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
who's Rudy, are they cheating on Lucky boy? I still can't believe Lucky boy just went like that!
You could have told me you were going to post these pictures, I would have tried to hid one of my chins at least.
Oh Babsy, you're too cute. You're always cute. Did I mention you can leave comments on my blog now?
Jenn, thanks for letting me "in" your blog.
I miss Kathi too. Hope she calls someone soon.
Post a Comment