The Logan Family
Lilly fed herself today!Thank God, i thought this day would never come!(if only i could get her potty trained)
I thought it was great too, until she began throwing the things she didn't like down or somewhere only the dogs could find.
She loves the camera!!!
I'm sure she will enjoy this video someday! She will probably say, "Mom, what were you doing?" :)
Umm, I didn't actually see any food go in her mouth....
Serial, I thought she was chewing on her fingers!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I thought it was great too, until she began throwing the things she didn't like down or somewhere only the dogs could find.
She loves the camera!!!
I'm sure she will enjoy this video someday! She will probably say, "Mom, what were you doing?" :)
Umm, I didn't actually see any food go in her mouth....
Serial, I thought she was chewing on her fingers!
Post a Comment