We have my sister's old cookie monster that winds up and plays music. The only line I remember is the first which is, " 'C' is for cookie, that's good enough for me!" So Amelia goes around singing, "Cooookie, cookie, cooookie!" Her and Lilly can sing a duet!!!
5 comments:
Is it Row Row Row your Boat?
Makes my eyes water every time I watch!!
Telly Lilly "yeah" from Nana
We have my sister's old cookie monster that winds up and plays music. The only line I remember is the first which is, " 'C' is for cookie, that's good enough for me!" So Amelia goes around singing, "Cooookie, cookie, cooookie!" Her and Lilly can sing a duet!!!
I LOVE IT!!! Row Row Row.. YEAH!!!!
That's too cute! I guess Day care is not all bad, if they teach her cute songs!
And I like that seat!! Where did you ever find one with such a great cover? ;)
Post a Comment