Over the weekend we all went to Atlanta to visit our old neighbors, the Hoffmans. We had lots of fun, Lilly even went to her first college party. First, we went to Atlantic Station and played there untill the scary snow machine came on. Then it was all tears.
Yung made the best hot-pot ever! I don't know how its physically possible that we ate all of the food, but we did.
Darren is too funny. Lilly has a crush on Darren.
4 comments:
Hope she picks a winner!
Oh, Lilian has a crush on Darren? A new, young, adorable, exceptional and pretty competitor? Rory, Stormy , Scrappy and I better watch out! :-)
So I clicked on the first picture to get a close-up of her cute little outfit and BAM, there's a scary picture of that Darren guy with red eyes and chopsticks in his mouth.
I know! it was doing the picture swap to me too. and yes, she sure does love her Darren. He is the ONLY guy she never crys around. You watch next time Yung, she gives him the googlie eyes.
Post a Comment