The Logan Family
Lilly looks so relieved to have that out of her hair! Why does her Mom torture her so?
aunt laurie put that in her hair! oh wait, lilly calls her mom... :(
Boy, if I put those in she pulls them out, but the babysitter put them in this past Saturday and she still had it in when we got back home.
They are just so proud when they pull the hair ties out - what brats! I must say, though, Julia is doing better, since her hair is otherwise in her eyes!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lilly looks so relieved to have that out of her hair! Why does her Mom torture her so?
aunt laurie put that in her hair! oh wait, lilly calls her mom... :(
Boy, if I put those in she pulls them out, but the babysitter put them in this past Saturday and she still had it in when we got back home.
They are just so proud when they pull the hair ties out - what brats! I must say, though, Julia is doing better, since her hair is otherwise in her eyes!
Post a Comment