1.04.2009
Pics from the beach
Thanks to Aunt Chris and Uncle T, we all were able to stay at an awesome beach condo for the holidays. It was AWESOME, and surprisingly not quite as cramped as I thought it might be.
.JPG)
I guess Santa should have brought Bella some crack spackle for Christmas.
.JPG)
Thats me in the background with the Treasure Finder, and YES we totally found treasure! By the end we had a grand total of 75 cents, a used safety razor, endless pop tops and beer cans, and a RING! I haven't had a chance to have it appraised yet, but it looks like it might be something good. I'll post again when i find out more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
What the $#%&, my belly is four times the size or yours!!! I've been dying to see yours too.
Such a lovely family. Lilly is so cute. Her cousins are pretty dang adorable too. Looks like Isabella will be a plumber....
Awesome pictures, thanks Aunt Chris and Uncle T!
I have only gained 10 pounds so far, a thirteen lb difference from where I was with Lilly. But of course, I get weighed this Friday, so that all could change. :)
"Could change", she says, after the fabulous food we ate in FL and then the spread that accrued while the Bohnerts were in town... ha! I say "will change" - only because I am not preggers and my weight went up...
don't curse me Laurie! :)
Yeah, whatever, I've only gained ten pounds too. But my belly is ginormous! My midwife said he had a lot of room to swim around in there. I definitely feel it too!
Hello Beautiful!! Your family is gorgeous! I have been doing a lot of thinking about all of us lately and ran across all your guys blog pages and wanted to say hello. It has been soooo long! I am glad to see you happy! Love Kathi Miller (Gartner)
yea, Kathi!!! woohoo, I miss you Kathi! I'll send you an meail so we can catch up! LOVE YOU, MISS YOU!
Kathi, seriously, CALL ME! I'm still in town!!!
Kathi?? Hey, I miss you too.
With love,
Michelle's Mom
Post a Comment