Cecelia got an Elmo dressed like a chicken for her first birthday. When you pushed a button, it would do the chicken dance and sing a little song. She hated it! I can't believe your kid loves it. I'll have to see if I can find it and send it to you. It might already have gone to a good will though.
6 comments:
What a cute chicken! I want to see that performance in person! Next thing you know she will be doing the hokey pokey...
Cecelia got an Elmo dressed like a chicken for her first birthday. When you pushed a button, it would do the chicken dance and sing a little song. She hated it! I can't believe your kid loves it. I'll have to see if I can find it and send it to you. It might already have gone to a good will though.
That mad me laugh out loud.
what? no comments about her undies being on the outside of her pants? Thats just how she likes to wear them. :)
She does have her underwear on over her pants. How funny.
I totally saw that... she's like the secretary on Splash. So funny! I can't believe those monkeys like Elmo so much.
Post a Comment