1.11.2009

Christmas Cookies

Before I forget, here are the pics from the Sossong annual cookie decorating (from Thanksgiving weekend). The girls had WAY too good of a time, and the cookies turned out delicious (thanks to Nama's always perfect recipe). Hope Santa likes them as much as we do!

Even Dad got into the decorating. Love you Dad!


Notice the yellow icing-marker in her hand, it will be on her face in a minute :)
Julia was such a sweetie, as usual.





The cookies turned out great, but I don't think we made enough.

4 comments:

Larimer said...

I'm totally jealous I wasn't there. Now I want a cookie.

Jennifer said...

Wow, they look almost too pretty to eat!

Anonymous said...

That is a mess I don't mind cleaning up....because it is so much fun to watch everyone!!
They really looked good and tasted good.

Julia's mom said...

Yeah, it was a lot of fun! It's certainly messier with rugrats helping, but enjoyable, too!