3.04.2009

i am william wallace

I bought some Trix yogurt for Lilly, honestly having NO IDEA it would be neon blue. WHy would it need to be so bright? Any who, she LOVED it, surprise surprise. She loved it so much, she used it as a face mask for the rest of the evening. And yes, she started out with a spoon.
UPDATE:
Who would have guessed it, but Lilly got sick the next day and puked BLUE yogurt at daycare! Lesson learned, Stoneyfield farms yogurt only from now on!




9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Whoa, I'm definitely surprised you, Michelle, would buy Trix yogurt. I figured you for Stoneyfield like me. What did it look like coming out, neon blue???

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am sure yogurt is naturally blue!!
I she squeezing her spaghetti to make it into angle hair?????
Hope you hosed her off after that-

Logan Family said...

Thats what I normally buy Jen!!! The thought that yogert would be neon blue never occured to me. Guess I shouldnt do my grocery shopping at 9 pm.

Jennifer said...

OOOOHHH, the poor baby puked blue then next day!!!!! I can't believe it stayed in her belly that long!!!!

Logan Family said...

That was spaghetti sauce on Mel's face at the end of the battle of Stirling. I don't think he threw down his sword and said "all done" though...

Nathan

Laurie said...

And Brian yells at me when I don't notice chicken fat in the list of ingredients...guess I'm not the only terrible Mommy.

Laurie said...

OK Michelle - two requests. March 5 2007, Danielle posted a photo of you and Lilly... can you remember how different our lives were back then? So I want to see a similar picture of you now with little Aragorn Thalin Logan -- do you still have the same red shirt?

Also, where are the pics from Nana's house? You skipped a posting.

Logan Family said...

Laurie, I have been totally meaning to do that. I PROMISE to try tonight, all depends on sick baby.

And chuck it up Brian, I bet your son will be named Tiberious Walker Boat Baby Jr.

Anonymous said...

Okay, you two are scaring me with those names!! I will be ready with some nicknames for sure...