The Logan Family
wow.. it's getting pretty think in there. What is Lilly trying to get grandma to buy her?
Hi, Lilian. Happy Birthday!Hi, Michelle, Nathan and Alex! How was the weekend? Lilian is so great and adorable! I gotta show it to Darren today. Maybe it will cure him from cold. Talk to you soon!
Lilly is two! So very cute!XOXO
OK< Lilly, I think by now you might be done celebrating. Now I want to see you in a picture, wearing your new fancy Lion towel!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow.. it's getting pretty think in there. What is Lilly trying to get grandma to buy her?
Hi, Lilian. Happy Birthday!
Hi, Michelle, Nathan and Alex! How was the weekend?
Lilian is so great and adorable! I gotta show it to Darren today. Maybe it will cure him from cold. Talk to you soon!
Lilly is two! So very cute!
XOXO
OK< Lilly, I think by now you might be done celebrating. Now I want to see you in a picture, wearing your new fancy Lion towel!
Post a Comment