The Logan Family
Oh, I wonder who Julia was glaring at? That poor alligator... I bet he was thinking about running and swimming in canals and yet he was tied up with munchkins poking at him.
Those cousins get to do so much together! Where were you? If it was at the zoo, where are they with the giraffes?
did it move, because that would ffreak me out.
Ohh! I forgot the giraffe pictures! The alligator was at a park for Kids Day, but we did get giraffe pics last time at the zoo...
Happy Birthday Lilly!!
Happy Birthday Lilly :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, I wonder who Julia was glaring at?
That poor alligator... I bet he was thinking about running and swimming in canals and yet he was tied up with munchkins poking at him.
Those cousins get to do so much together! Where were you? If it was at the zoo, where are they with the giraffes?
did it move, because that would ffreak me out.
Ohh! I forgot the giraffe pictures! The alligator was at a park for Kids Day, but we did get giraffe pics last time at the zoo...
Happy Birthday Lilly!!
Happy Birthday Lilly :)
Post a Comment