10.20.2009

Pretty in Pink

Lilly started ballet classes today, which started out promising....

Then, about 1 minute into the class she decided she wanted to participate on her own terms.
Meanwhile, her friend Sadie (in the purple) was being an angel

Eventually I had to use my awesome parenting skills (i.e. threaten to give Lex candy instead of her - with actual hand motions of letting him hold the fun-sized candy bar), and only then did she "join" the class.
And on the parents side of the room, Lex had a great time being entertained by his frend Seth.

4 comments:

Nana Babs said...

How adorable. I can't wait to see her (and cry) in Swan Lake!!

Larimer said...

I'm a horrible mom. They have tumbling classes down the street.. but I don't take her because I'm lazy. Lilly looks pretty cute in that outfit.

Jennifer said...

yeah, I took gymnastics!

Laurie said...

I am jealous for Julia. My daughter can't take anything because I am too cheap. :)
Hope Lilly has more fun next time!