The fam went to Atlanta to visit our good friends Darren and Yunkyung. We had an absolute blast
Lex holding his OWN bottle!!! woohoo!
The Hoffman family treated us to one of the best meals I have ever had. It was a tray of assorted procciuto from Spain (actually bought in Spain, and brought back), Turkish coffee (again, from Turkey), beer from Belgium (several of those), and chocolate truffles from Belguim. Meanwhile, we played Go-Stop (a Korean card game) all thru the night.
It really does pay to have a friend who heads up the international studies program at Georgia State. Looking forward to many more of her trips abroad. YUM YUM
I think this picture is self-explanitory
He liked it :)
It really does pay to have a friend who heads up the international studies program at Georgia State. Looking forward to many more of her trips abroad. YUM YUM
Serial, the prosciutto was phenominal. Something about special pigs only fed acorns.... WOW!
6 comments:
BUT did you get that recipe for the HOTPOT???!!
What fun. So glad you make the time for "face time" with your friends.
Hi, Michelle, Nathan, Lilian and Alex. What good pictures! We were surprised to see how comfortable Alex looks in Yunkyung's arm. He is adorable, and so is Lilian. Hope both Lilian and Alex by now figured out how to play with the toy from Jordan together. When we see Lilian next time, if she still has a purse from Turkey, we will make sure to fill it up with goodies. Hope to see you all again soon. P.S. By the way, Yunkyung's name, Yunkyung, changed about 3 times. Have it consistent, please. Finally, send our best regards to your family!
Dang it! I even went thru like 3 times to make sure I spelled it correctly!!!
I am a terrible friend and speller!
Oh, don't worry about it. I misspell many things all the time. I know you didn't do it on purpose. And you know, I like variety and creativity. I spell my name correctly because I do not know how else I am going to spell. :-)
I just saw another misspelled one!! Sheesh, I am not posting in the middle of the night anymore! Sorry Yunkyung!!!!!!! Feel free to spell my name with only one L from now one :)
Post a Comment