10.26.2009

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa

Before I forget to, here are the last of the pictures from our trip to Indiana, months ago :)
Grandma and Lilly had fun playing with bubbles, Lilly's favorite pastime.
Lilly once picked a tomato THIS big




We LOVE Grandma and Grandpa's Apple tree!!!!
Lilly is such a good little helper
Lex had his first conversation ever and it was with his Grandpa.

Lilly asked her Grandpa to bring some jelly beans home and boy did he! Now he is Grandpa the Great- provider of jelly beans.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Is gramma feeding lex butter mashed potatoes, because that's what brad was trying to feed Owen a few weeks ago. I said, "don't feed him buttery mashed potatoes as his first food," and he to me "I'm not giving him the melted buttery part," and me back, "why do you think my mashed potatoes are so freaking awesome? It's because of the insane amount of REAL butter I add to them while mashing!"

Logan Family said...

I can't remember if it was mashed potatoes or not, but I totally want some now... you think Bradly will feed them to me?