10.27.2010

Scarlett Evelynn Logan

Its official, she has a name! Scarlett, cause we both liked it- Evelynn is a combo of Eve and Lynn, my Mom and Grandma's middle names. She was born Monday October 25th @ 5:02 a.m. Everything went exactly as planned, with the exception of having a name picked out before we went to the hospital. Oh well.
Scarlett Evelynn Logan
10-25-10
6 lbs 13 oz
19"



Nana with her #8






7 comments:

Nana Babs said...

Those are great pictures. I feel like I didn't spend enough time with you all. "I'll be back"
Love you!
ps She is beautiful

Larimer said...

She's beautiful!!!

Laurie said...

You guys, she is just beautiful!! I hope she's doing well at home. :)

Laura said...

She's LOVELY!
xoxo

Larimer said...

Is patrick the father?? Where did she get that nose?? I only say this because I know Patrick will never ever check your blog. She's adoreable!!!!!

Logan Family said...

Lol, we dont know who this girls parents are. After I had her, Nathan asked who the father was, and I asked him who the mother was :) She looks closer related to Baby Ashley then anybody else.

Laurie said...

Yhat baby is big big in these pictures...I saw her yesterday and I think in person she has shrunk a little.
She's so precious but soooo tiny!!!