This is Lilly and Alexander in their final days before being replaced with New Baby. Alexander was going out of his way to be EXTRA adorable.
This is his "I am coming to get you, Aunt Dell!" look.

Lilly's "cheese" smile.

Family night at Chick-Fil-A. The other little girl said she liked my pumpkin drawing so much, she was going to copy it. I really liked that little girl ;)

A budding artist

Alexander had no idea how to eat his ice cream cone, it was adorable.

:)

For Isabella, we found Uncle Nathans Christmas pen- Lilly stole it for herself

Playing together in a box. They were even giving eachother hugs and kisses.

Monstro looking sweet going down the slide.

Too bad they are being replaced in a few days :)
4 comments:
They are absolutely beautiful.
Oh my gosh, you could make money and model those children!
I especially like the pic of them on the slide. And your replacement comment in combination with this pic, made me tear up a little. Poor dears. Tisk tisk. They can come to Aunt Laurie's house, we'll love them. lol
Why do I think the funny picture of Lilly smiling is adoreable and the same picture of Monstro is chilling???
Post a Comment