10.25.2010

We Had Another Baby!!!!

We had Baby #3, finally!!
Everything went exactly as I wanted it. She is totally healthy/cute & the delivery was completly smooth. We were even organized this time, cept of course, having a name picked out. We will let you know her name when we decide on it.


Nanny is SUCH a big help with her Grandbaby #8

This is as good as we could get for our first 'updated' family photo
I love how all the pics I take of Nathan are always great. Wish I could say the same for the ones he takes of me ;)
Mommy and Baby are doing good. Glad to finally meet her.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

OK, 3rd picture: Laurie says "she kinda looks like Angelina Jolie." Julia's Dad says "no she looks like octomom..."

Jennifer said...

Thank you! It's about time I see some new pictures. AND it's doubly good because we get to see baby "pretty girl!"

Jennifer said...

ps, Nate looks yellow, maybe they should check HIM for jaundice.

Laurie said...

Totally cute! I love the pic with Nathan because of her awake! expression. :) And of course Michelle you look great.

Logan Family said...

LOL Laurie!! I had those EXACT same 2 thoughts. I figure if its monday morning, no shower since friday, having given birth- I looked pretty good. I can pretend Angelina Jolie, but yes, I looked more like Octomom. Lol, too funny!

Nana Babs said...

So very cute! Such a nice family. Have you decided who #8 looks like?

Heather said...

Congratulations Logans! Michelle, I love that last picture of you and baby girl. It looks like she's smiling :)