These are a little late, but we have been really sick these last 2 weeks. Baby Scarlett turned 3 months old. She is our little angel, such a sweetie pie.
She can be such a ham
Nathan's boss and his wife had 2 of these burp cloths made for us, and they are so beautiful! It is hard to wipe spit-up on them sometimes they are just that cute!
5 comments:
I am so envious of that burp rag. Too cute.. althoug how come there aren't any pictures of baby Alex in the hat I made him???
and seriously. I think you got somoene else's baby. She doesn't look like anyone???
Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful. I can't believe she is 3 months old already!
She is so cute! I can't wait to hold her again tomorrow- it looks like she's fattening up just a bit. :)
before I read Danielle's comment I was totally going to ask who she looks like because I can't tell!
Post a Comment