Lilly and Mommy went on a date to a 'fancy' restaurant the other night. She was an angel, ate her salad and everything. Afterwards we went to a donut shop where I let her pick out a dozen donuts for daddy and Alexander. It was a good night.
How cute! Amelia and I did that too. I tried to take her to Toy Story 3 but it was WAY TOO SCARY for her and we had to leave! I made up for it by taking her out to the local drive in for ice cream.
OK I am waaay jealous. Maybe I'll take Julia out for our birthdays. That's a good enough excuse, and Daddy can watch Ashley, right? ? Although we'll not be as cute as you two were ...
4 comments:
How cute! Amelia and I did that too. I tried to take her to Toy Story 3 but it was WAY TOO SCARY for her and we had to leave! I made up for it by taking her out to the local drive in for ice cream.
Did you post this to make me feel like a bad mom??? I guess Lilly is so super sweet she deserves a special night out!
So sweet and such a good idea. I can't wait to see you all in a few minutes. It has been WAY too long.
OK I am waaay jealous. Maybe I'll take Julia out for our birthdays. That's a good enough excuse, and Daddy can watch Ashley, right? ?
Although we'll not be as cute as you two were ...
Post a Comment