2.27.2011

Alexander gets a hair cut

Alexander 'Before' hugging onto his Mommy for dear life.

the comb distracted him long enough to cut his hair
He was a good boy
Alexander 'After'
Its a little shorter than we wanted, but the longest guard size we had was a 1 inch. It will grow back.
I am coming to get you Aunt Dell!!!!!

4 comments:

myroommatesrecipes said...

Ohh he looks so grown up!!! What happened to my little baby Alex??!!

Nana Babs said...

His haircut looks so cute. I am so glad he was good. Comb was a good idea. Don't try a lollipop, they just get covered with hair!

Jennifer said...

You cut my baby's hair without asking me? My poor little alex is looking too old! Don't do that again!

Laurie said...

I did not even recognize him the first time I saw him with short, "big boy" hair!!