Such a cutie pie. I think she looks more and more like her mommy. She also looks best in pink as did her mommy. Poor Aunt Del got all the yellow, blue and green to wear.
Speaking ammo for the therapist, poor Scarlett still doesn't have a place in the top photo... at least she gets some when she gets a month older. :) She sure is cute, and I love it when she laughs! Oh, and Ashley says she's sorry she poked Scarlett in the face last week... her eyes seem to be fine, right?
5 comments:
Such a cutie pie. I think she looks more and more like her mommy. She also looks best in pink as did her mommy. Poor Aunt Del got all the yellow, blue and green to wear.
What?? I got all the crappy colors??? Is this true?? Do I have something else to tell the therapist?
Speaking ammo for the therapist, poor Scarlett still doesn't have a place in the top photo... at least she gets some when she gets a month older. :)
She sure is cute, and I love it when she laughs!
Oh, and Ashley says she's sorry she poked Scarlett in the face last week... her eyes seem to be fine, right?
I do miss the open-mouthed nappy-poos!
Didn't I hear you say how Scarlett is FIVE months old now?
What about Alex? How old is he now???
Post a Comment