The Logan Family
Lilly looks like a little baby doll. She is going to be tall!!!! I hope she comes to visit soon. We miss her.
I just love the little shoes! She looks like she'll be running around after her nap!
Hey, she did come and visit. Lilly is even cuter in person. She even said "hello" but only her mom heard it! I think she was trying to say "Hi Nana"
We got some cute little booties for Amelia when she was born but she never fit them because she has skis for feet.
i guess amelia and isabella can share shoes.. and julia and lilly can too. and she DID say hello! i swear! and later that night, i said 'boop' to her and touched her nose, and she said 'boop' back to me! i swear!!!! and i was not drinking!
Sure Michelle, and I'll get a check in the mail tomorrow :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Lilly looks like a little baby doll. She is going to be tall!!!! I hope she comes to visit soon. We miss her.
I just love the little shoes! She looks like she'll be running around after her nap!
Hey, she did come and visit. Lilly is even cuter in person. She even said "hello" but only her mom heard it! I think she was trying to say "Hi Nana"
We got some cute little booties for Amelia when she was born but she never fit them because she has skis for feet.
i guess amelia and isabella can share shoes.. and julia and lilly can too. and she DID say hello! i swear! and later that night, i said 'boop' to her and touched her nose, and she said 'boop' back to me! i swear!!!! and i was not drinking!
Sure Michelle, and I'll get a check in the mail tomorrow :)
Post a Comment