The Logan Family
Hey, Isabella had a good time. Well, maybe not during that photo shoot! Hope her tooth finally came in.
I love the one with Isabella crying! Poor little thing! She wasn't feeling good! Those stupid babies gave her baby coodies!
Okay, I see Julia and I'm thinking the Cure. It's that hair down the middle. And I'm so happy you guys all have each other, must be nice.
Sorry, Jen, I don't agree! The photos I looked up of The Cure were nothing like Julia's receding hairline look... :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, Isabella had a good time. Well, maybe not during that photo shoot! Hope her tooth finally came in.
I love the one with Isabella crying! Poor little thing! She wasn't feeling good! Those stupid babies gave her baby coodies!
Okay, I see Julia and I'm thinking the Cure. It's that hair down the middle. And I'm so happy you guys all have each other, must be nice.
Sorry, Jen, I don't agree! The photos I looked up of The Cure were nothing like Julia's receding hairline look... :)
Post a Comment