lilly had her first daddy day! and here are the pics to prove it:
she likes to wake daddy up in the morning (especially when her morning starts at 5am), and daddy just loves to be woken up by his little girl! (if only she started drooling right then, hehe)

(doctors visit at the park) lillys doctor is in a band, so we went to see him play. her first concert, and she was hardly awake.

as much as lilly loves her changing table, she loves it more when her papa sings and dances for her.

pathetic.


more being silly in lillys room.

lilly may love her grandpa, but she sure doesnt like golf. i asked her if she liked it, and she yawned. :) happy daddy day grandpa!
6 comments:
Lilly has such a great Daddy. They are both very lucky. Lilly's Grandpa Pete isn't half bad either :)
Lilly is so adoreable!! I like the one where Nathan is smooshing his face next to her's and she is pushing away. Love it!
I think the "pathetic" is a classic Father's Day photo. (yep, I'm a dad and I get to do what I want to today)
I love the changing table too. That's where I like to laugh and talk. The second my diaper comes off is go time. My daddy calls me froggy because that's how I kick my legs. Love Amelia
I can't believe that Lilly hasn't done anything cute since Daddy's day! I wonder what her mommy does all day?
Lilly's first concert! That's my girl.
Post a Comment