
lilly is officially 'sleeping thru the night'! it proves what a great mother i am, since i can get my baby to stay asleep for atleast 6 hours, sometimes 7 (and yes, i asked the doctor if it was ok, and he said it was great). she likes to have her belly full, while wrapped in her 'burrito' blanket, then put in the car seat. yes, she LOVES to sleep in the car seat. if we put her in the basinett she cries. put her in the car seat, and she sleeps... so, car seat it is.
5 comments:
I hate your sleeping baby. Isabella wants her buritto blanket back.
I think burrito should be her middle name. Have you tried the car seat in the bassinet?
Ha! Julia will only sleep 5+ hours when on Mommy's chest... guess I should be waking her up for a last feeding before I go to bed, like Michelle does. Julia did, however, sleep in her suitcase all night on Friday night! Not on Mommy :)
That's amazing! My doc said no to that. I'm happy for you especially since you have to go back to work.
So when do we det birth details, height, weight?
she was 7lbs 14oz, and 21" long. shes probably about 10lbs by now, but ill weigh her tonight to make sure. oh, and we got a new kick 'n play, so we will try to let her sleep in that, since it looks much more comfortable but still cozy.
Post a Comment