8.05.2007

aunt danielle, you send me cookies

lilly put her engineer outfit on in the hopes that her aunt danielle would send her some cookies



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll send her some cookies! What kind does she want? Big ones? Little ones? How should we decorate them? Lilly has to help.

Larimer said...

I shall make her some cookies!
Can she look any more like her dad?
She even has the same hair cut!

Jennifer said...

you have to do for cookies is lay there and look cute, Danielle what does Amelia have to do?

Logan Family said...

if by 'help decorate' you mean 'shove her little grubby hands in the frosting,' then sure, she can help.

Anonymous said...

Lilly, I made cookies with your mom on Saturday. Did you get any?

Jennifer said...

You're about to lose my patronage too if I don't see some cutesy pictures of lillypad.

Julia's mom said...

I have never seen the screamy face, showing that bottom row of gums! Was she saying, "All Aboard!"?

Anonymous said...

DANIELLE, send her the damn cookies already so we can see some new pictures!!!!!!!!!

Julia's mom said...

LOL! We ate cookies tonight, Famous Amos - but we did bake a quiche. Lilly is crying tho...