The Logan Family
grandma and mommy had fun laughing with lilly this weekend. sorry i didnt post sooner, but i had trouble figuring out how to post a video.
She's saying "I love my Aunt Danielle." I heard it.
Keep dreaming Danielle. Lilly was saying "I love Nana, Nana is the best"
what was nana doing up at 5:30 am???
What else, I was checking for new postings of Lilly and Isabella!! Oh, and the pool was calling me :)
so, lets get this straight. i get up to a crying baby who had poop in her diapers at 5:30 am. and YOU get up to 90 degree outside temp and a refreshing pool. hmph.
Maybe when Lilly is 28 you can get up early just because you want to instead of because you have to!
Touché, Nana! What a cute video. And just think, on Monday you'll be getting ready to drive to Lexington at 5:30, wave to the pool as you pass!!
Okay, I think nana and mommy were laughing AT her not with her. i didn't hear Lilly laugh once. I GOT YOUR BACK LILLY!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She's saying "I love my Aunt Danielle." I heard it.
Keep dreaming Danielle. Lilly was saying "I love Nana, Nana is the best"
what was nana doing up at 5:30 am???
What else, I was checking for new postings of Lilly and Isabella!! Oh, and the pool was calling me :)
so, lets get this straight. i get up to a crying baby who had poop in her diapers at 5:30 am. and YOU get up to 90 degree outside temp and a refreshing pool. hmph.
Maybe when Lilly is 28 you can get up early just because you want to instead of because you have to!
Touché, Nana! What a cute video. And just think, on Monday you'll be getting ready to drive to Lexington at 5:30, wave to the pool as you pass!!
Okay, I think nana and mommy were laughing AT her not with her. i didn't hear Lilly laugh once. I GOT YOUR BACK LILLY!!!
Post a Comment