8.02.2007

laurie IS my favorite aunt

laurie sent me the sweetest email yesterday, i just HAD to post it.
(and also cause grandma couldnt view it for some reason)
Hi everyone,
Michelle's blog has a picture of Lilly doing her "no comment" face and I want to dispell the myth that Lilly has just one face. She has lots of faces. Here's a smiley face:
Actually, she was playing with Julia's foot... it might be a mischievous face.
This one's an "I'm in jail face".

This one's an "I love you" face. Of course, she's looking at the ceiling fan, not at her Favorite Aunt Laurie.

Here's Lilly's "Aren't I cute?" face (or maybe "Uh, you have a booger" face):

Oh, and Julia says hi too. This is her flare-out-the-nostrils face. :)

We feel for all of you who are at work today.
Everyone else, would you like to babysit sometime?! ;)

Love, Laurie, Julia and Lilly

4 comments:

Larimer said...

too cute!
Give them both kisses and hugs for me!

Jennifer said...

Seriously, too cute!

Anonymous said...

You should see the crop of photos I got today!

Anonymous said...

Poor Isabella and Ian, not hanging with these to beauties. So photogenic and they both look pretty in pink. Michelle always got the pink clothes Danielle got the white, green, yellow etc.