I paid hard earned money too and they're the CUTEST PICTURES EVER I'M SO HAPPY I DID. Seriously, I don't even regret overpaying becasue they were so adorable.
well, they just refunded my zoo tickets. i got $100 back, snd they still let my friends in. all in all, not too shabby. and nowhere on the site did it say no babies!
7 comments:
AAAHHHH.. how cute is that. She's actually crying because she wants to at the zoo!!!
Well, the dress is cute. Poor Lilly, she is just upset that she didn't get to go to the zoo.
that's okay, it's difficult to imitate natural talent. Oh man, I'm too funny. Really, she's adorable, even with the open wailing mouth.
now ill have to pay someone Nathan's hard earned money to have her picture taken. those pics of Amelia Bedelia are too cute!
I paid hard earned money too and they're the CUTEST PICTURES EVER I'M SO HAPPY I DID. Seriously, I don't even regret overpaying becasue they were so adorable.
where did you go? it wasnt JCpennys or anything, was it?
well, they just refunded my zoo tickets. i got $100 back, snd they still let my friends in. all in all, not too shabby. and nowhere on the site did it say no babies!
Post a Comment