she loves the waterfall! this is what happens when papa is in charge (he also had a bath-time mohawk) cheeky butt! and random cutie pic of julia (isnt she cute)
i usually take a bath with her. i dont do well in 2 inches. but all that is about to end since i got our electric bill. we cant afford to heat that much water every night. instead of a bath, ill just use a cold wipee.
oh, and I sometimes do take baths with her. but dad flipped saying, "what if you pass out or die when you're both in there? she'll drown!" He's not at all concerned about me dying in there but hurting the baby as a byproduct. That's my dad for ya!
6 comments:
Holy Smokes, how much water is in that tub!! I won't let Isabella see this. She gets 2 inches of water, and she has to make that work.
So glad she loves the water. Is she getting swim lessons yet. Good time to start!!!!
i usually take a bath with her. i dont do well in 2 inches. but all that is about to end since i got our electric bill. we cant afford to heat that much water every night. instead of a bath, ill just use a cold wipee.
No offense, but I hope the cold wipes are for you and Nathan...and Lilly gets a nice warm bath!
How about the kitchen sink? Amelia loves it there. I too was thinking, holy moly look at all that water!
oh, and I sometimes do take baths with her. but dad flipped saying, "what if you pass out or die when you're both in there? she'll drown!" He's not at all concerned about me dying in there but hurting the baby as a byproduct. That's my dad for ya!
Post a Comment