5.06.2008

boat fun at reynolds











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All those pictures are so good. I had not seen any. I think the little ones like to go fast!!
How come the trip ended early?? Was it another one of Patrick's nightmares?

Logan Family said...

the boat trip ended when patrick hooked that whale. :)

Julia's mom said...

Ooh shw was mad, too!

Jennifer said...

okay, do you realize the heart attack I almost had seeing Julia mess with those fishing poles? My dad gave me shots of whiskey before he had to push the hook through, yes THROUGH not out, of my finger. I still get chills thinking about it.

Logan Family said...

oh my God jen, you NEVER EVER told me that! i will never go fishing with Dick or Patrick ever again!

Larimer said...

WHOA!!! JENN!!!! WHOA!!!!!! I guess I shouldn't have been so mad at Pat when he snagged my back. The scab just went away. And looking at those pics, he really did snag a whale.