on Sunday, the Logans and the Larimers got togehter at the Indianapolis Childrens Museum for some good old family fun. We had hoped for Lillys grandparents to come, but they didnt. Maybe next time?

This is Lilly standing in front of the Batmobile! Aunt Danielle swears its the one from the movie, but who knows. Its not as cool as the picture of Uncle Brian in Robins costume.

Lilly and Isabella held hands (sort of)

The monkeys are watching the carousel go round, VERY exciting!

waiting our turn.

This is Isabella perfectly poised on her carousel horse


This is Lilly and I for a second before she freaked,

and we were regulated to the sleigh... boring

next, they played together in a little tree house Eli Lilly had for his daughter

Aunt Danielle is so funny

Isabella sneaked out for a moment to go to a rave.

SLOW DOWN BELLA! whew, shes fast!

Then Bella drove Lilly to the water play area.

so sweet

while they were there, they totally annoyed some boys who were trying to push their ducks back and forth.

then they played in some sand, making sure they were all good and dirty

Aunt Danielle show Lilly where the baby area was so Lilly could have fun walking on the baby bridge.

and she laughed at herself in the baby mirror

meanwhile, Bella drove the tractor

and crawled in some tunnels

Lilly refused to crawl thru, but she did allow for a picture

Danielle and Bella:

Michelle and Lilly:

Next, we went to visit Curious George

Lily did her monkey dance

with a pirouettte

MONKEY BUTT! (which one is it?)

Bella was trying to have fun on the slide, but there was some scary man preventing her from sliding down. he actually had to step away in order for her to slide down, it was too funny.

so cute!

Lilly had fun on the slide too

after visiting with curious George, the guys came back. (they had gone off to watch a Star Wars show in the Imax. Nathan said he remembered watching the same video when he was Ians age)
This is the Larimers drawing some of their own comic book characters. Ian was Awesome at it.

Lilly was so happy to have her Papa back!

She even took him for a ride in a cab

then, she read him a comic book.

meanwhile, Ian tried on a hands free unbrella. also know as the goober suit

at the end of the day Lilly was so tired, she let Uncle Patrick hold her. He was SO happy about it.

she didnt even make it out of the parking lot before she fell asleep. she was one tired little monkey.

8 comments:
Michelle, you are too cute with bangs! I was wondering for a moment how you got a high school picture of yourself holding Lilly... it's late, ok?
Also, what is that thing aiming at Lilly's belly in her car seat?
Lilly, I hope you have a fabulous first week at your new school! Julia and I will miss you!
Hey, where is that stranger kid that Isabella had to sit next to on the sleigh last time???
You need to save all these pictures so when they are 12 and whining about never being able to go anywhere, you can prove that you did!
I think the true monkey butt is the one facing the camera...or... is it the one taking the picture???
Looks like a whole day of fun! I wish I could have seen you! Just one more reason to damn Dani for moving!
Our kids are so cute! At least Lilly's sleigh doesn't have another kid on it.
yaayyyy! so happy to see pictures of all of them together.
but michelle, do you remember making fun of your mom's gold shoes? I clearly remember that. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
uhh... it was yellow boots. and they are COLE HAAN NIKE AIR's!!! they sell then at dillards for $120! most comfortable shoes ever.
oooohhhh.. Jenn... funny funny! And Mom did have a pair of gold shoes, I lost them on Senior toga day I believe.. I don't know how I did, but your welcome Mom.
Post a Comment