blow up picture number two and frame it. It's A FREAKING CLASSIC! amelia loves to swing too but doesn't love to hold on. I have mini heart attacks everytime she shifts forward to look down.
I would like to point out that we are in Indianapolis and love the Children's Museum. Where was the phone call? Nicholas loves the pool ball machine :)
5 comments:
Holy Cow, Lilly loved swinging with Grandma Ruthie.
blow up picture number two and frame it. It's A FREAKING CLASSIC! amelia loves to swing too but doesn't love to hold on. I have mini heart attacks everytime she shifts forward to look down.
i would know what you are talking about, but you havent posted any pics of that....
because I'm too busy worrying about her falling! I need both hands free!!!
I would like to point out that we are in Indianapolis and love the Children's Museum. Where was the phone call? Nicholas loves the pool ball machine :)
Post a Comment