5.13.2008

LILLY'S BIG DAY!!!

Lilly turned ONE on thursday! and to celebrate, we all went to the zoo, and she even got a (gasp) $8 balloon! you better look at it and enjoyt it, so i get my moneys worth.


my nana gives me such cute gifts! its monkeys, for my feet!
lilly dancing with her papa.



birthday cake, yea!
yum yum


and to top it off, i think grandma got tipsy.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Nana wasn't tipsy! I was driving.
It was fun.
Do you still make Lilly look at her $8.00 balloon every day??

Logan Family said...

yep. she stares at it and says, "BUH....buh....." im gunna make nathan get it refilled.

Larimer said...

Yep, Pat refilled Isabella's $8 balloon at least 5 times. Then I finally stabbed it. Elmo has to go. He kept getting stuck on the stupid fan. Anywho, Happy B-Day Lilly! I miss/love you!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, you made up for the $8 balloon-Lilly's dress was only a dollar!!!

Jennifer said...

OH MY GOD LILLY IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also can't believe she's walking! Amelia's just getting faster at crawling, and I mean fast buddy!