The Logan Family
If you want to post the drawer video, I Ccan get you the codec or whatever that's needed for you to view...
WHAT SILLY BABY GIRLS!!! Wish we were there to play with you guys!!!
Two monkeys in a drawer, what's better than that? I guess two monkeys giggling on your bed!!!!!
Crazy little girls. They are so cute!!! Soon, you will have little boy to join in the fun!!!!
What is wrong with my little head-banger? She's crazy! I do love the sound of them giggling though!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If you want to post the drawer video, I Ccan get you the codec or whatever that's needed for you to view...
WHAT SILLY BABY GIRLS!!! Wish we were there to play with you guys!!!
Two monkeys in a drawer, what's better than that?
I guess two monkeys giggling on your bed!!!!!
Crazy little girls. They are so cute!!! Soon, you will have little boy to join in the fun!!!!
What is wrong with my little head-banger? She's crazy! I do love the sound of them giggling though!
Post a Comment