Hi, Michelle. Hope you had a fun Halloween. I was looking at the old pictures of Lilian, and she is becoming prettier and prettier everyday! And, what a beautiful picture it is to see Nathan and Alex were sleeping together. Looking really comfortable and relaxing! Jealous! I always think a guy looks sexy with his baby sleeping either on his tummy or next to him, and wow, Nathan has one! :-)...Well, too bad that Darren doesn't have any. Alas.... Oh, wait, he has a similar picture with Rory in his arm. Rory frowned his face, though. You should see that picture sometime. It is really cute! Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and thanks for thinking of us for carpet samples. So, we will see again soon??
4 comments:
What are they doing in big jackets in South Carolina? Was it down to 60 degrees or something??
lol, probably not even that. MAYBE it was 65. Shes wearing a coat mostly cause I wanted her to get some use out of it. :)
Hi, Michelle. Hope you had a fun Halloween. I was looking at the old pictures of Lilian, and she is becoming prettier and prettier everyday! And, what a beautiful picture it is to see Nathan and Alex were sleeping together. Looking really comfortable and relaxing! Jealous! I always think a guy looks sexy with his baby sleeping either on his tummy or next to him, and wow, Nathan has one! :-)...Well, too bad that Darren doesn't have any. Alas.... Oh, wait, he has a similar picture with Rory in his arm. Rory frowned his face, though. You should see that picture sometime. It is really cute! Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and thanks for thinking of us for carpet samples. So, we will see again soon??
Very cute.
Hoping to see the costume pictures by Christmas...:-)
Post a Comment