1.08.2010

baby, its COLD outside

Here we are playing outside in Indiana snow. It was SO cold!!!! I don't remember it being THAT cold when we lived there....

Lilly, totally impressed with my awesome snowman. Sorry I didn't put a face on it. Maybe next time.
Proof that Mommy did it all by herself, with a little verbal support from Lilly.

This is Lilly after I hit her with a snow ball. She cried.

We went for a walk one day out in the woods. This is Lilly with her cousin Michael.
Alexander fell asleep about 10 seconds after that pic was taken... He was a little cranky on the walk.
Papa and his Lilly


2 comments:

Nana Babs said...

I love how puffy and stiff kids look in their snow suits!!
The cold is fun if you are dressed for it. Glad you had warm stuff to wear.

Larimer said...

Is it bad that the picture that makes me smile the most is the one where you hit Lilly with the snowball! HAA!!!