Yep, these are late, but they are cute! We had a fantastic time over at Danielles neighbor for New Years. Lilly was EXTRA cheesy.

She found some sort of Nerds gold mine, and was drinking them along with her soda. If we took them away, she found more.... and it was New Years, so we just let her go at it.

Happy New Years!

Aunt Danielle and Isabella are so cute together

It was nice to have Ian there too, hes getting so big!


Patrick and Isabella were the first to pass out.

Lilly was still going strong at 1 a.m.

And this, is how Patrick leaves his daughter passout on the couch. Nice going Dad.
2 comments:
What fun, and great pictures.
What is it about Ian, I just want to squeeze him when I see him. Poor kid, I'll be embarrassing him till he's 30!
Love the picture of Danielle and Isabella. Is that chocolate on Danielle's hand?
That Lilly sure is Silly!
I totally want a cup full of nerds now too!
Post a Comment