1.06.2010

Makin' cookies with Grandma and Grandpa

I don't know how Grandma had the patience to do this, but here is Lilly with Grandma and Grandpa cutting out cookies. She was horrible, quadruple-stamping the dough, them mashing the cut-out's on the pan when she placed them there... it was too hard for me to watch, I actually had to leave the room. I think Grandma was on Valium, or at least 4 glasses of wine.

Yes, she is wearing a tu-tu
Alexander helped too
:)


3 comments:

Nana Babs said...

Just breath, Michelle. In with the good air out with the bad.
I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa loved every minute of it. Well, maybe not the clean up!

Blake and Erica said...

Those cookies sure look tasty, I'll remember to invite Lilly over next time we make cookies...shes a PRO!!!

Larimer said...

She's got flour all over her face... and who's going to eat those? I know where those fingers have been.