10.21.2013

Fun in the NICU

This was Violet's home for the first week of her life. It was a little intimidating, but the nurses took great care of her.
 They made sure our little pumpkin was as comfortable as could be.
 Thanks to Aunt Laurie I was able to be there as much as possible.
 Aunt Laurie even made her toe cozies. The IV made it impossible for the left toes to be warm


 This was me leaving the hospital.... no baby. Very sad. And no clothes either, Daddy didn't remember to grab them.

2 comments:

Nana Babs said...

Glad it has a happy ending, and I love that you had no clothes!

Larimer said...

Wait? What? Nathan forgot to bring you clothes? He should have given you what was on his back and had to wear the gown. But then why should the rest of us suffer.. I'll make sure to bring this little tid-bit up on a fairly often basis.