10.23.2013

Still in the NICU

Here are some pics of our time hanging out in the NICU. It wasn't so bad, her doctors looked like Mac from Its Always Sunny and Femke Jansen so at least that was fun
 This was the first time I got to hold her. Just in case I had pneumonia myself I wasn't even allowed to touch her till I had finished with antibiotics.

 This is the first time I got to feed her, so exciting!


 I spent some time knitting her a few hats
 and this, is her without the tummy tube!!! (it was so gross)



 and after 11 days in the NICU, here we are going home WITH baby!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

What? Still in the NICU? I'm confused... on Danielle's blog they've already posted Christmas photos! ;)

Laurie said...

I love seeing these pics, but I'd love even more to see some new ones... ;)
Got to get you in the habit of updating this blog, so I can see those monkeys even when they don't live 20 minutes away!!