Little did we know that this would be our last Toddler Tuesday at EdVenture before having Baby Violet. We had LOTS of fun!
The kids did some awesome paintings
And, they started cookie decorating classes. Oh yes!
I desperately tried to explain to them about piping the thick icing on the sides so they could pour more icing in the center.... but they wouldn't hear me out. It was very frustrating ;)
But, they were yummy cookies, and they had fun.
Then, we made pasta that night for dinner. You cant tell, but I am 8 months pregnant (I look good!). The kids were obviously excited to "help" with the pasta.
2 comments:
Love the butterfly picture. Those cookies look good. I just broke out in a sweat thinking about Christmas cookies!
It's like when mom tried to explain that it's best to NOT hold the hairspray bottle right next to your hair.
Post a Comment