Violet came a little early, but that is okay. The morning started out normal, I bought several hundred pounds of food to can. An hour later my water broke while I was sitting on my friends chair. Oh well , my only regret was not eating breakfast or stopping by Hardees when I wanted to. I was SO hungry!! (and I don't remember putting a hair net on)
Here she is! Blame those tears on the pneumonia :(
Thank you Nana for helping with the other kids and for the yummy treats!
One proud papa
and here she is in the NICU
Obviously, she doesn't look so good
I wasn't even allowed to touch her for a few days. This was as close as I could get.
But that's okay, cause she is home now and totally perfect.


3 comments:
Poor little bugger. She needs some lovin from Aunt Dell.
So happy you had family and such good friends to help you between that first picture and the last. Congratulations to all you Logan's...
Sniff sniff.
Post a Comment