10.22.2007

carrots, you get in my tummy!

she actually started crying in between spoonfulls of carrots.
zoom in, those are real tears.



thank God for those fingers... they always calm her down.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, how could you be so mean. Making Lilly wait between spoonfulls.

I like the naked eating on the living room floor. I guess the eating-at-the-table gene skipped a generation. Well, I guess not, as we eat in the living room all the time now.(just not naked)

Jennifer said...

the third picture is FREAKING PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larimer said...

She's crying because she wanted carrot soufflé..not just mushed carrots. what a lazy mom!

Larimer said...

Is it bad I totally laughed at that second picture! You warned me and all but still hysterical! Ian used to do the same thing, except he would cry during each spoonful, not in between.

Julia's mom said...

What a riot!! That solid food stuff just doesn't fill you as fast as the liquid!
Poor Lilly.

Logan Family said...

shes not naked, she had a diaper on. though i dont know where her bib is.