we were just playing with the new camera, so some of these pics arnt the best, but they are still cute. we were pretty sure she was asleep :) look at those cutie toes! my churmunkin, look at that smile! playing around on the hammock
MICHELLE... Your Churmunkin is a pigmunkin! Is she related to Ian?? She's a cutie though. You better be working out, that baby is going to throw your back out when she gets older!
4 comments:
MICHELLE... Your Churmunkin is a pigmunkin! Is she related to Ian?? She's a cutie though. You better be working out, that baby is going to throw your back out when she gets older!
Wish I could sleep that well....
Yeah, Amelia would FREAK OUT if we moved her while sleeping. I hope your second baby keeps you up all night!!!!
I second Jennifer's curse. Come on, second screamy Logan!
Post a Comment