10.07.2007

more playtime at grandmas!

julia was SO cute in the pool, she was splashing EVERYTHING!
splash left, splash right, it was hysterical!
julia standing up on her own! shes getting so big!
lilly LOVES to watch to her big cousin!
whatever julia does, lilly watches.

6 comments:

Julia's mom said...

So, if Lilly watches everything Julia does, will she learn good stuff, or bad stuff? ...

Larimer said...

Those babies are getting way too mig.. especially that chunko in the pool!! I love those legs!!

Michelle.. stop giving Lilly that buzz cut.

Anonymous said...

Those babies are growing way too fast.
They are so cute together. I took them shopping and everyone would say....oh, look, twins. I would then have to explain that they were two months apart. One lady was confused and finally said "different parents right?"
And why do people think it is okay to touch your baby??? Gross!

Anonymous said...

That's pretty nice, Julia can play with the toys on the excersaucer and she doesn't even have to be in it!

Julia's mom said...

Julia is the spoiled one, I am afraid... she is going to really enjoy taking things from Lilly - though Lilly DOES weigh more, even now, maybe Julia won't be able to push her around. :)
Different parents! Ha!

Julia's mom said...

Julia is the spoiled one, I am afraid... she is going to really enjoy taking things from Lilly - though Lilly DOES weigh more, even now, maybe Julia won't be able to push her around. :)
Different parents! Ha!