here is lilly playing at grandmas pool in a bathing suit thats for a one year old (and shes about to grow out of it)my 2 monkeys relaxing with her mama (she is so trusting). she loves to close her eyes and suck her fingers while i hold her head up. and here she is drying of in the sun
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe she trusts you in the pool after your "dunking". It is so funny how much she loves those two fingers!! Your daughter is sil-lilly. (silly/lilly)
Nana Babs, I'm sure you'll agree the "dunking" is a result of the repetitive swimming pool torture I inflicted upon this child's mother throughout her infancy.
Nana Babs, I'm sure you'll agree the "dunking" is a result of the repetitive swimming pool torture I inflicted upon this child's mother throughout her infancy.
5 comments:
I can't believe she trusts you in the pool after your "dunking".
It is so funny how much she loves those two fingers!! Your daughter is sil-lilly. (silly/lilly)
Looking at that last picture, with a little training from Uncle Mark or Aunt Chris, Lilly could learn to whistle really loud!
Nana Babs, I'm sure you'll agree the "dunking" is a result of the repetitive swimming pool torture I inflicted upon this child's mother throughout her infancy.
Nana Babs, I'm sure you'll agree the "dunking" is a result of the repetitive swimming pool torture I inflicted upon this child's mother throughout her infancy.
SWEEEEEET!!!! Grandpa Petrano doesn't realize he's right because I've heard the stories!!! Hi Mr. Petrano!!!
Post a Comment