I can't post them until halloween because we're making it a surprise for my mom and the in-laws, and they regularly check the blog. I can tell you it's a baby duck and it's the cutest thing ever. I got it at that Once Upon a Child store, used. That place is awesome!
Michelle, what kind of costumes will Lilly's cousins in Indian wear? How do you dress up kids that are already adorable pirates and snake charmers. I hope Laura sends you some pictures. Does Nathan know that he is getting dressed up too?
6 comments:
OF COURSE SHE LIKED THE GIRAFFE ONE THE BEST!
and dont forget, christmas is coming up... and little lilly likes giraffes
I have the same giraffe costume that our Aunt Sherry got at Goodwill. And ironically it's for 24 mos. too.
all right! where are the pics of amelia then?
I can't post them until halloween because we're making it a surprise for my mom and the in-laws, and they regularly check the blog. I can tell you it's a baby duck and it's the cutest thing ever. I got it at that Once Upon a Child store, used. That place is awesome!
Michelle, what kind of costumes will Lilly's cousins in Indian wear? How do you dress up kids that are already adorable pirates and snake charmers. I hope Laura sends you some pictures. Does Nathan know that he is getting dressed up too?
Post a Comment