8.18.2008

first words

i know, she has said other words... but this one is so cute. she says FLOWER! while doing the sign language for it. she was so cute at the Dekalb international market that the florests gave her a rose, which she was scared of. here she is signing flower while screaming the word.

6 comments:

Larimer said...

Tell Lilly I love her. Isabella likes to watch Lilly videos.

Jennifer said...

I MISSD IT I MISSED IT! I didn't hear her, did the camera start too late?

The Hughes said...

Look at your little monkey!! What all is she saying now? Ok, so sooooooon we need to get together!!!

Logan Family said...

no, you didnt her saying it, she just wouldnt say flower on camera (of course).

and leigh, for real, we need to get together. beth wants me to remind you we are totally on for VistaLights.

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie pie. Does Lilly even know what fun is in store for her this weekend? Not only is she coming to visit Nana, but she is going to go see the Wiggles!!!

Julia's mom said...

And Julia doesn't even KNOW how jealous she is, yet.