8.07.2008

trip to atlanta

last weekend our friends and neighbors moved to atlanta. so we (mostly nathan) went with them to help out.

here we are at a korean BBQ restaurant. im going to rate it in my top 5 restaurants. it was awesomely delicious.


this is a picture after the meal. i recommend everyone to go to korean restaurants, they keep bringing side items (for free) and its SO good!!!!

we were a little worried about lillians potential behavior, but she seemed to have a good time making a HUGE mess.



after BBQ, darren and yeun took us to the rotating restaurant in downtown atlanta. lilly couldnt go into the bar, so she stayed with lilly in the empty restaurant. its about 11:30 p.m. at this point, and lilly was going strong!

the next day, we went to another restaurant, and lilly fell asleep before our meals came, so here she is asleep on our laps.





and on the way home, lilly and i watched Sleeping Beauty. shes dancing to the Princess Aura song. Prince Phillip, hes so handsome.

5 comments:

Julia's mom said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she's getting! Sitting up in a high chair, just like any two-year-old! 15 months, she's oooold.

And you guys are terrible, with the chopsticks in her face. Geez.

Larimer said...

Isabella and I laughed at the chopsticks pictures. I would have no problems doing the same to Julia. I might even use the same chopsticks with out washing them. Just warning ya, if you want me to watch your baby!

Jennifer said...

I would do the same if Amelia could possibly fall asleep anywhere out. won't happen though.

Love the chopsticks. Obviously none of us are prudes!

And yes, we have Sunny's Korean over here in Mishawaka. It's in a house on the first floor and we LOVE the side dishes. My fave is Chop Chai and Bi Bim Gooksue. Well dad and I love it, Brad deals with it. The chef, Sunny, comes out and talks to everybody when she gets a chance. She also makes her own plum wine, which is the best wine I've ever had. You can even buy it and she bottles it in a random bottle. Makes her own style of soy/teriyaki sauce too. The best. I'm getting hungry thinking about it.

Logan Family said...

theres a korean restaurant in mishawaka! i cant believe ive never been! its a date jen, we are totally going!

Larimer said...

I have a felling that I will go with Jen to this Korean restaurant before you do Michelle.